Monday, January 31, 2011

Pre-LTD Tour: Inspiring Agents of Change

Agent of Change: Lisa Krowinski | Sapling Press (Pgh)

The maiden voyage of OTV: Agents of Change begins with a recap of yesterday's studio tour of Sapling Press with Pittsburgh Craft Collective.

Read the complete story (with all my shaky-hand + low-light = blurry pics heaven) and an interview with Lisa at:
http://agentsofchangeotv.blogspot.com/2011/01/lisa-krowinski-sapling-press-pgh.html


Prelude to OTV LTD (Living The Dream) Tour
I have shared that I am road-tripping to kick-start my research and be completely inspired by those I interview across the NE (ref: T-minus 1 Day & Wanderlust posts). To be honest, I have been on that journey locally, out + about Pgh, for the past two weeks.

During the pre-game show for LTD Tour, I've met several amazing people who I will be adding to Agents of Change blog in the upcoming days... to give a sneak peek:

  • C. Nathaniel Brown: writer, producer, director | Expected End Entertainment
    See his youTube channel for amazing docu-series 'Next Door Neighbor' and trailor for upcoming full-length documentary, Snitching.
  • Paulette Still Khouri: owner | Urban Gypsy
    Polish Hill shop featuring flowers for all occasions including weddings, events, gifts and corporate/business accounts; as well as eclectic new and estate finds. http://www.gypsypolishhill.blogspot.com
  • Heather Ferri, Kundalini teacher | Heather Ferri Productions
    Based in South Hills (also available for home consultations), Heather specializes in Women's Health Issues, but works with both men and women, including professional athletes.
  • Kimberly Musial, owner, yoga teacher | The Yoga Hive
    Located in the new Glass Lofts on Penn Ave (Garfield),
    Yoga Hive offers regularly scheduled Vinaysa, Kundalini and meditation classes as well as special workshops.
    Note: super sweet introductory rate - $10 for 2 weeks unlimited classes (now I'm hooked at the end of my 2 weeks) and upcoming 28-day yoga challenge beginning tomorrow 2/1. Join me to be in amazing shape in mind/body/spirit by March:)

No comments:

Post a Comment